I don't even know who I am I

I am lost. I don't know if I'm a girl or a boy? Am I Iranian or American? Am I kind or I am mean! Do I speak Farsi or I speak English. I'm a journalist or I'm a photographer or I am a TV production or video production person, office manager, or web page designer I don't know. I don't know. I don't wanna finish my master in communication. I don't know what I wanna study for my master. What major make it or bring me money money money money. I hate money but my money is grabbing my neck, twisting my arm. I like to study I like to study more and more but the majors that I like they don't bring me enough money. what should I do? I miss all of my friends which they all around the world. I am getting old and I don't get what I want it. Economy is bad and I have to wait and hold on and be patient but I can't! I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored. I want my momma. I wanna go back to my homeland country. Heee eeeeeerrd he he. I feel like I have to nag nag today can I please let me do it. Please....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Popular Posts