It is too quite without you.

Today I had to get up from my bed. I am trying to not look at her bed. House is too quite without Binky, too heavy to live. Everywhere that I look I see her eyes, I see her beautiful brown shiny eyes under the couch on top of the carpet asking for a moment of hug.
I am picking a hat with the longest hood I don't want anybody look at my eyes. I can not stop crying.  I can't.I need my fairy gold Binky. The first positive impression of the day looking at her eyes. Talking pet love just for love and absolutely nothing else. Relationships between dogs and humans are so difficult to describe. Only people who've had already understood. But some dogs are so unique like my Binky. What makes it so hard to believe and cope with it. I cannot believe that she is not in my life anymore.

Popular Posts