I don't wanna work

I'm tired my body is tired I don't wanna work. it's been almost 2 weeks everyday I'm waking up with heavy head. my buddy is telling me that it's time to stop and rest for a while. I'll be over dosing by working too much better but I have to there is no way we're on the way I can't stop working. if I stop I can survive next month. Is there any solutions. I guess not. I'm writing right now I have just half an hour to drive and I'd only time that I can talk with myself but even that time does not going to because I have to make lots of phone calls from work. I'm literally live  to work. I'm just trying to find my life myself of my dreams. I am tired of complaining to myself and not finding any solution. I'm at work now bye.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Popular Posts