my birthday present

Every year around this time I get a letter from my health insurance. It is a sad reminder for me that I am aging. It is a sad minder also for a crucial & harsh capitalistic system. I'm sure who  has insurance in this country get the same letter around their birthdays.
Which other countries has the same messages in their health care system?  How much we care for each other? Is our governments (right or left, blue or red) and big business cares about average people? Are we really "we the people" yet?  Where we are? What happened to people for the people by the people? i believe it is all about how much more we can make and it doesn't matter how we make it. we do it because our law allows us. there is no way that we can defend ourselves in this system.
  we accepted it because we had to. We said it is what it is!
I'm talking behalf of myself. I feel like I'm a monkey in a big cage, and all I do is what ever they ask me to do. Even if I wanna run away from it, it's still trapped me. there is no way to exit from US economic system. I'm tired of it I'm exhausted. I don't like it.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Popular Posts