Nothing is interesting anymore

Remember the days that we were just so excited to see a newy technology piece to come out .
I remember the day that my dad brought us a key chain which was recognize my whistle. We were running to the house to hide the key chain and find out if it is still able to hear us whistling. I remember the day that I bought a calculator for my University geology major. I was able to ccalculate almost everything so easily. We were just getting so excited for little things and now I'm looking at the store magazine page by page. It has advertisements for Black Friday from tiny pieces to big televisions which shows 3-D movies at home. I just realized that none of them is turning me on. No way.  I used to get so emotional excited about new technology devices. We are overwhelmed, we are spoiled by the big companies feed us with new technology and more demanded equipments everyday. I get whatever I want it in my little smartphone and I think I have the world in my hand but I don't even get excited for little tiny invented the machines that somebody meet somewere with lots of hope. Now a days each household has almost everything in it and everybody's using and owning mostly big screen tv's smart phones electronic coffee machine, sound systems computers Blu ray players and many more, at least United State! My question and my concern is how next  generations will be satisfied or how we can make them satisfied!

Popular Posts