My Birthday is today...


I was searching on the web to find an exciting history on my birthday ,I found out that

Rhazes, [Abu Bakr Mohammed ibn Zakarijja al-Razi] a Persian physician was born on the same day! Then I wished I was like him so scholar and helpful for people!!!


I Also found out Shania Twain was born on August 28. Then I wished to be pretty and successful like her!!!

But I was looking for something more related to my real dream.

I almost got disappointed but finally I found out that Martin Luther King was in Washington on August 28 of 1963 for his famous speech


"""" I have a dream .... من یک رویایی دارم""""

You all know what is my dream too. It is your dream too. Then for being able to see that day I will stay healthy and strong to see it.

In the name of glory for Iran and freedom for our home land country. " We have a dream & We pray for the day that we can say " We the people" in Iran.


Popular Posts