Fog and morning

Entering to the fog is like walking up to the pull of silky white fresh and mysteries life. Today I was driving in to the white cloud. Jazz music was playing" If I Loved You by: Julie Andrews" Smoothest of the smoothest. Then I saw two of the motorbike couple who were riding with big smiles and two big black hats which has human skeleton skull on it.Even their hats are enjoying from this ride. Fifteen minutes later still driving in the fog and see a yellow banner holding by two beautiful girls which advertising one day car wash. Life is dripping from their smiles! I wish I could stay and get the car-wash, but I have to be at work. I am still driving and suddenly sun is crossing so sharp through the window and tearing the clouds out. Wow too much beauty in just half an hour. I think I am full for today.

Popular Posts