Bones and roots.

Don't give it up so easy people. I learned from the tree in my backyard. just trying to pull it out some dirt but it didn't come out I tried many times and I tried but it didn't come off. If plants are growing in the soil it is so hard to just take them out. My little plant told me "I kissed a girl in this pot and pot is on the which was reached the wet soil and soil is surrounded by the cement, there is no way to come out from here because you want to take me with you. I have very very strong roots.

I heard him but I didn't listen to him I told my plant we should live this place together. I will take your roots where ever I go. I promised and I lifted the plant. He finally came out and I bet he was screaming loud. I wanna be that strong plant to find a way to just grow my roots so strong but be flexible to move my heavy body when I have to move.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

Popular Posts